Wanderstock Photography is pleased to partner with TechShop DC for a Get Off Your A Training session. The session will be held on Saturday, September 19 at TechShop DC located on Crystal Drive in Arlington, VA. This three-hour training includes our basic DSLR instruction, hands-on training, and a walking photo tour of Crystal City followed by a sharing session.
This course will cover a wide variety of subjects including:
- Caring for and protecting your camera
- Anatomy of your camera
- Choosing proper settings to get better shots
- Benefits of different shooting modes
- Exposure compensation and focal points
- Staging your photos to get the best light
- Evaluating your exposures and results
All participants will get a coupon for discounts on future training or photo services.
Attendance is limited - sign up today!
About TechShop DC: TechShop is a playground for creativity. Part fabrication and prototyping studio, part hackerspace and part learning center, TechShop provides access to over $1 million worth of professional equipment and software. TechShop offers comprehensive instruction and expert staff to ensure you have a safe, meaningful and rewarding experience.